ADULT CONSULTATION PROCESS
- Clinical interview with the Psychiatrist
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessment for diagnostic purpose: Answering questionnaires, evaluation done with the aid of diagnostic tools, Intelligence, aptitude testing, personality assessment etc.
STAGE 3 (Biological Assessment for Diagnostic purpose)
- Complete Blood test
- Liver function test
- Kidney function test
- Thyroid function test
- Cholesterol test
- DSM AND ICD classification based diagnosis or differential diagnosis made.
- Mediaction and/or psychotherapy and/or counselling plan devised
- Goal setting/intervention
- Continuous assessment on the effectiveness of therapy.(progress check)
- Termination of the therapy after desired goals are met
- Transition/ follow up