ONLINE CONSULTATION PROCESS
- An appointment is to be taken( with the Psychiatrist) for an online initial interview with the helpdesk via telephonic conversation
- Initial interview conducted.
- Decision made if the client needs to make an in person visit to our clinic for further assessments required for diagnosis.
- Medication if required will not be prescribed online. However, the clinic can make arrangements for the medicines to be couriered to the client
- A plan for Psychotherapy (if required) can be devised
- online Psychotherapy is commenced.
- review and reassessments of goals and progress made.
- Termination of the psychotherapeutic relationship.
- follow up.
Terms and conditions of online counselling
- The interaction will be recorded by the clinic for office use only.
- Medicines won’t be prescribed online if need be the required medicines will be couriered to the client from our clinic alone.
- If physical /lab examination is required the client will have to visit the clinic or have a physical examination made in a clinic convenient to the client. However the reports of the same should be sent to the clinic.
- The online diagnosis made and the online therapeutic contacts records should not be used for legal purposes.
- Having mentioned above the guidelines for online counselling MIND &BRAIN clinic always emphasizes on the merits of face to face contact.