CHILD CONSULTATION PROCESS
- Clinical interview
- Psychological Assessments: Questionnaires, standardized intelliegence tests
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- (on need basis) specific disability tests.
- DSM and ICD based diagnosis and differential diagnosis made.
STAGE 6 (The following therapies planned)
- IEP(individualized education plan ) is devised
- Sensory integration therapy
- Remedial therapy
- Speech therapy
- Behavioral therapy
- Life skills training
- Goal setting/intervention
- Transition plan
- and revision of the plan (team meeting).